Hello from Dayton, Ohio

SwimNClean

In The Industry
Jul 15, 2023
Dayton, Ohio
Hey there! I am a small pool cleaning business owner for the greater Dayton area. I'm only in my 2nd season by myself in business but have 8 years in total in the industry now. Sadly some of that time I feel was partly wasted being brainwashed by a big chain pool store. Name starts with an "L". Ill let you guess which one lol. They gave me the basic knowledge on chemicals but when I noticed the pushing of certain ineffective methods and methodologies on customers I did my own research, started doing my own recommendations against our printouts. Funny how quick everyone was turning blue and clear quickly. Some within a couple weeks, some within 48hr. So I said, I could just start charging more then the 15.50 they were paying me as a store manager to go out and start doing it. I worked for another cleaner for a bit to get an idea of how he did things and get a feeling for everything and off I went. I have to say I'm doing pretty good in my area. I'm already becoming a major competitor in the clean up industry and its thanks to this websites simple and effective methods and it saves my customers money.