Ct
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hi everyone my pool is scheduled for install in 3 weeks or so...lots of info on this sight glad I found it. Any other CT members here?

Plenty :). But right now they're all scrambling to get their closing figured out. :mrgreen:
Me I can't wait until spring so i can start to use my new pool....of course I'm not doing the decking until the spring and then have to redo my irrigation system so my backyard will be kinda a mess....at least I can use my hotub all winter lol

Rent a sod cutter ($125?) and strip the dig area. Otherwise it gets tore up by the excavator and giant chunks will be part of the backfill, which will break down and become voids under the patio.

I had every intent to do this for my 2nd build and I got told at 3:30p they were coming the next morning mostly out of the blue.

The best construction practice is to remove all the spoils and backfill with gravel, but they almost never do up here.

Rent a sod cutter ($125?) and strip the dig area. Otherwise it gets tore up by the excavator and giant chunks will be part of the backfill, which will break down and become voids under the patio.

I had every intent to do this for my 2nd build and I got told at 3:30p they were coming the next morning mostly out of the blue.

The best construction practice is to remove all the spoils and backfill with gravel, but they almost never do up here.
This is smart...I own a JD 1025r compact tractor...I planned on just scrapping away the grass...I already killed off the area so this should be easy...

Reactions: Newdude