Hello from an excited Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma!!

That is beautiful! I can not wait until you can post pictures of yourself enjoying all your little ones in that beautiful pool!! You deserve it!!

Nice looking pool. You are going to love that spa!. The water will look totally different than the final color after they add the chemicals. My aqua blue looked like a funky greenish color before they added the chemicals.

Nice looking pool. You are going to love that spa!. The water will look totally different than the final color after they add the chemicals. My aqua blue looked like a funky greenish color before they added the chemicals.

Thank you!
yeah, I can see the green tinge to it. I'm sure next week we will start to see what it REALLY looks like!

Absolutely love it. The abalone sparkles like crazy and the plaster and the lightstream tiles are just great together. You guys did one heck of a job!

Ok, a question on the bottles and the rags. I knew about the rags so the ends of the hoses don't scratch or damage the plaster, but are the bottles there for a flotation mechanism?

That is beautiful! I can not wait until you can post pictures of yourself enjoying all your little ones in that beautiful pool!! You deserve it!!

Thank you, TBL!
I can't wait to get in it, but I work all weekend, so will probably be Monday. There will, however, be no pictures of me in the pool posted on the Internet (ha!), but I will post when the kids get in for the first time! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely love it. The abalone sparkles like crazy and the plaster and the lightstream tiles are just great together. You guys did one heck of a job!

Ok, a question on the bottles and the rags. I knew about the rags so the ends of the hoses don't scratch or damage the plaster, but are the bottles there for a flotation mechanism?

Im glad you can see them in the pictures!! Thank you! I hope you are adding extra shells! You'll love them!

Yes, the bottles are so the hose floats and doesn't just lay on the plaster where it might cause staining. Better safe than sorry!

Yes, the bottles are used as a flotation device. Makes it real easy to take them out when finished!

- - - Updated - - -

Denise, you have water!!!! Can you believe it?? That pool is definitely going to give you a case of sparkly-itous! Love love those LS tiles! You did a great job laying them out. So when do you estimate it will be filled?

Denise, you have water!!!! Can you believe it?? That pool is definitely going to give you a case of sparkly-itous! Love love those LS tiles! You did a great job laying them out. So when do you estimate it will be filled?

I know!!! I keep walking out there and looking at it fill in wonder and amazement!!
Thank you for your kind words! I was a little nervous about it being too much over the top, but I'm happy with how it tiles the spa spillway into the rest of the pool.

I don't know... I'm hoping it finishes before I go to bed tonight (I can dream!), so I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night. I have to work in the morning.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Alright, when I win the lottery (lol) that's the finish I'm getting. Looks beautiful. In a month to two, the only reminder of all the trouble you've had will be this thread! (Hopefully!)

Wow! That is high praise, indeed! Thank you!

You are right about this being the only reminder! That's why I posted all of this, so I would have a diary of the my lifelong dream being fulfilled with all its highs and lows.

I hope you win the lottery!! ;)

WOW,
looks great!!! I read the last couple months of your build, sorry for all the issues, I thought I was the only one with bad luck on the build. You should be swimming by Sunday!

Thanks for jumping in for the homestretch! I really wish I could have replaced our deck with travertine (or done travertine to begin with) like you did. We just didn't have the finances for that to be an option. We are living with and hopefully some of the issues will be addressed and we can close that chapter for at least 10 years before we have to readdress it.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW!! The pool looks spectacular! Yours is the first I've ever been able to see the shell sparkle from pictures. I'm very excited for you, that you're at this stage of the game, and can see the results of your head and heartaches.

Thank you! I wish you all could just see the sparkle in person. They HOOKED ME UP with the shells for sure!!

It was certainly nerve wracking to pick out everything and just have a picture in your head. The stone configuration is a bit different than I envisioned, but overall, the look is what I was going for.

Nini!!!!!! I can see the sparkles in Texas! I can only imagine how it must look in person. Wow oh wow! And the color is already pretty blue so I can only imagine how much prettier it's going to get! Stunning! You have water! Woah oh - oh oh oh! The Right Stuff! [emoji441]. Sorry. [emoji23] Got in my head for some reason but it fits! A filled pool will just make the rest of it so much easier to deal with! So so so happy for you!! [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji322][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nini it is real! You have a pool AND it has water in it!!! Oh happy day! :party:

IF you are not full by the time you go to bed you can turn off one hose to slow it down so maybe you will be able to sleep tonight.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that LS tiles! WOWER to the max! Your placement is purrfect!

:hug: you can go swimming SOON!

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.