Hayward warranty for TriStar VS 900?

Bob109

Sep 22, 2023
Marin County, CA
Considering purchase of a TriStar VS 900 model W3SP3202VSP. As I understand it, this is the version that is NOT a part of their expert line (the expert line version is SP32900VSP). I am trying to understand what the warranty would be for this pump if I install it myself. Leslie's Pool says 3 years. Called Hayward. They referred me to their website, which says 3 years for open line products. So I am assuming it is 3 years? I'm asking because I thought the whole benefit (except for the upgraded seal) of the "expert line" was the 3 year warranty. Other postings have said the regular warranty is 1 year.

Can anyone confirm that the parts warranty for the W3SP3202VSP is 3 years?

Last edited by a moderator:
Leslie's Pool says 3 years. Called Hayward. They referred me to their website, which says 3 years for open line products. So I am assuming it is 3 years?

Leslie Pool says 3 years and Hayward website says 3 years. Sounds like it is 3 years.

Print it out and save it for 3 years in case you need to argue with them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.