Hayward Omni Logic Avg Salt Reading 65,486

Mijatymi

Sep 28, 2023
Matthews, NC
I noticed my pool this morning was starting turn green after being away on vacation. Checked the Hayward OmniLogic screen and my average salt reading is 65,486ppm and instant 65,475ppm (obviously both in accurate). My question is has anyone had this happen? If so did it indicate a bad cell or need recalibration? While I was on vacation the system did go haywire and started sending me a series of alerts (T-Cell sensor short, Relay K1 stuck open, K2 stuck open) then they automatically cleared. This happened several times. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hello! Welcome to Trouble Free Pools :)
Do you test your salt with a salt test drop kit? The Taylor K1766 is ideal. We need to determine your actual reading so that you can figure out the problem and reset the device.
Spin thru this TFP Wiki article on your cell, and see if it is helpful in any way? If not we'll find someone more familiar with your device to call in.

Maddie 🇺🇦 <p.s. LOVE Matthews- my brother lives there>

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.