Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
All,
I found out that one of the led lights in my pool was out of its shell, but still intact from the top. The bottom is completely out of its shell, and I can see the cable from there. There are no screws on this light! I tried to push the bottom to see if it will click in its place, but no luck. I called Hayward, they were absolutely no help.

I was wondering if anyone had similar lights and knows how to place it back to its shell.

It is Hayward ColorLogic Led Light, no screws. Please see images for reference.

Thanks so much for your help in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_0527.jpg
    IMG_0527.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0540.JPG
    IMG_0540.JPG
    284.5 KB · Views: 13
All,
I found out that one of the led lights in my pool was out of its shell, but still intact from the top. The bottom is completely out of its shell, and I can see the cable from there. There are no screws on this light! I tried to push the bottom to see if it will click in its place, but no luck. I called Hayward, they were absolutely no help.

I was wondering if anyone had similar lights and knows how to place it back to its shell.

It is Hayward ColorLogic Led Light, no screws. Please see images for reference.

Thanks so much for your help in advance!
Page 6 of your manual gives the mounting instructions.

Reactions: rozus
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.