Has Anyone Seen An Architectural Water Slide Like This?

Let me win the lottery and I'll get back to you. :ROFLMAO: Fully sculpted stainless steel, or copper, Splinterworks from the UK makes these, in the range from $100K - $400K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like something to burn your Rear on
+1. I get 80s playground flashbacks. :ROFLMAO:

If it wasn't a bazillion degrees you had to be wearing pants or the friction would burn just as bad.

Maybe if it gets hot enough it can double as a pool heater when its running. (y)

I'll sell my house so I can afford it, but retain the pool area. I'll keep you guys posted.

I like the partial indoor/outdoor pool in the third picture with the movable "garage door" wall to close it off ... I bet maintenance on those garage door rollers must be a killer! Their either high quality stainless steel sealed bearings or else you'll be replacing rusted out rollers every 6 months.

And it looks like the entire pool surface is tile so .... Saudi Oil Prince's 2nd home maybe?

Reactions: kul and Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.