Pool slide mounting brackets/hardware for SR Smith slide

Kwflorida

Jan 6, 2024
South Florida
Hey everyone! Brand new here and I know this is a long shot:

Looking to buy this pool slide and the listing said it was missing screws. I showed up and it’s missing all the mounting brackets/hardware.

Anyone know where to get what I would need or even how to find out what I would need?

No serial numbers and I’m guessing this is an older slide. IMG_1089.jpegIMG_1096.jpegIMG_1095.jpegIMG_1093.jpegIMG_1097.png

Hey everyone! Brand new here and I know this is a long shot:

Looking to buy this pool slide and the listing said it was missing screws. I showed up and it’s missing all the mounting brackets/hardware.

Anyone know where to get what I would need or even how to find out what I would need?

No serial numbers and I’m guessing this is an older slide. View attachment 548732View attachment 548733View attachment 548734View attachment 548735View attachment 548736
You're looking at what could be a 20-year old slide. Be very sure that your pool as the proper area and depth to install a slide. They are not one-size-fits all. From the manufacturer of that slide:

Reactions: Mdragger88
The sticker says Jan 2003.

That might be a label date or a manufacturing date.

In any case, S.R Smith should be able to give you the Installation Manual for the slide.

1704663374662.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.