Happy to be here from Ft Worth, TX!

jane32jennings

Apr 5, 2023
Fort Worth, TX
Hi all! I'm thrilled to have found this neck of the digital woods. We have a pool and have been paying for pool maintenance to maintain our chemical levels. I'm aspiring to take on this task, along with all the other pool maintenance, beginning this year. I have a lot of research to do!!! Our equipment is pretty old and will need updating, so I'm interested in learning more about new filters and pumps, automatic in-pool vacuums, and all the other wonderful gadgets that can make our pool as clean, happy, and inviting as possible. Looking forward to learning more!

Welcome to TFP! :wave: You most certainly can care for the pool yourself. Just be sure to have a TF-100 (link in my signature) or Taylor K-2006C test kit and review the Pool Care Basics page for great pool care tips. You can't miss if you have those going for you.

Let us know if you have any questions. Enjoy the forum. :swim:

Hey Jane and Welcome !!!!!

With a slew of helpers available around the clock, it'll be easy peasy lemon squeezy.

All you have to do is get a similar test kit to us. Test Kits Compared. The TF-pro or TF-pro-salt (if applicable) is the hands down winner once you add up the components it comes with. If you have the same test kit we do, it's like we are there with you because we know what to do with its results. On top of that, unlike many other tests methods, they're reliable results too. But with your test results, and PoolMath, we will guide you every step of the way. :)