Green pool, I'm losing faith in the fight!!

Just keep your FC always above the minimum for your CYA and you will have the clearest pool in the neighborhood! The forum is always here to answer questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Great job, I hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of it in the Trouble Free years to come ;)

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt.

Return the full one if you can. The half bottle... I'd just take it to a local household hazardous waste drop off location. Then someone who thinks they need it can pick it up for free instead of donating $$$ to the pool store. It likely won't hurt to dump the half in the pool either.

ALSO: MORE PICS!

vy6a3y5a.jpg
e3a4a9ez.jpg
e6ysaram.jpg
aza7a8eg.jpg
eseryny3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Printing it out now to post on the back door lol...time to stay on top of this mess now!

Be sure to read this part:
"This schedule is a good starting point, but every pool will be a little different. As you become familiar with your pool you may find that some tasks can be done less often while others need to be done more frequently. How frequently you need to do some of the tasks will also vary by season."

I test my FC usually every other day and the pH 1-2 times a week.
My TA only about once a month, it is very stable, CH at open and close (not an issue for me)
CYA at open and close as well as after I've used Pucks for a vacation.

This will be a breeze for you now.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Morning test

FC = 8
CC = 0
PH = <<7 (test turned yellow)
Alk ~ 100

Going to update my Sig with pump and filter stats.

Is my PH still reading funky because of the FC of 8 or am I really that low after the SLAM?

No, that test should be accurate now that your FC is below 10. Add some borax (or you can use pH up if you have some on hand) to bring yourself above 7.2 ASAP.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.