Green pool, I'm losing faith in the fight!!

Looking for a little advice from everyone on this,

FC = 13
CC = 0
99.9% clear water

Do I add more bleach to 16, to 24, or leave it at 13 and test in the morning for the OCLT?
aqavu6uv.jpg
sesyzyqu.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

From Pool School:You are done when:A. CC is 0.5 or lower;
B. You pass an OCLT (ie overnight FC loss test shows a loss of 1.0 ppm or less);
C. And the water is clear.
When all three are true, you are done SLAMing and can allow the FC to drift down to normal levels.

I think Your there man !:cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It probably won't hurt to stop, and it definitely won't to give it another day. Since you are literally losing sleep over it my thought is to keep your FC elevated another day or two and not redo the OCLT unless you have a reason to believe you need to. You can still use it up to 16 and will give you an extra measure of mental well being.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt.

It probably won't hurt to stop, and it definitely won't to give it another day. Since you are literally losing sleep over it my thought is to keep your FC elevated another day or two and not redo the OCLT unless you have a reason to believe you need to. You can still use it up to 16 and will give you an extra measure of mental well being.

"still use it up to 16" ?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You can swim up to SLAM level, which is 16...? I may have misread that, but up to whatever your SLAM level is. Might be a good idea to let it drop soon to aejust your pH too, just thought of that.

Sorry if any of this is disjointed, I am working so sometimes I can't keep everything straight ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.