Go ahead and laugh at me but hear me out...

as fun as it might be to practice... I don't think a SLAM will be warranted on a 100 gallon pool. :LOL:
Pffffffft. I was fully prepared to SLAM my coffee maker last weekend if the AA treatment didnā€™t work on the pitcher stains. šŸ˜

post # 34

I could have written your post. We started with a small Intex pool when they first came on the market years ago. I learned to care for it by the old BBB method and did keep it covered. It was wonderful. Years later when I could finally get my big pool I was so fortunate to find TFP. Good luck!

Reactions: Mdragger88
Pffffffft. I was fully prepared to SLAM my coffee maker last weekend if the AA treatment didnā€™t work on the pitcher stains. šŸ˜

post # 34
For the record I have cleaned some really nasty coffee makers in my time (not mine) & have used bleach or even krud kutter on occasion. They were in such bad condition accidentally ruining them wasnā€™t a concern .

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.