Getting rid of pool store.....help

So sorry!!! The pool is PERFECT!!!! Every test has been spot on!!! We are just thrilled!!! It is the clearest it has EVER been!!! I do have one question tho---we cleaned the filter & have backwashed 2x since then...it is past needing backwashed again, so should we clean the filter again or just backwash it? We have researched how often to clean the filters but nothing really answers the question! THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

So sorry!!! The pool is PERFECT!!!! Every test has been spot on!!! We are just thrilled!!! It is the clearest it has EVER been!!! I do have one question tho---we cleaned the filter & have backwashed 2x since then...it is past needing backwashed again, so should we clean the filter again or just backwash it? We have researched how often to clean the filters but nothing really answers the question! THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much!!!! You have all been so helpful! I just can't thank you enough!!!! :p

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.