TFP Guide
Jun 7, 2018
Alamo, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Is there a fountain/aerator product available that attaches to the Universal Wall Fitting used by Polaris pressure cleaners? I searched but did not find.

I have no PVC skills, so would rather buy than build.

Here is what someone else did…

img_20190723_203825-jpg.112248

Note that the booster pump needs to operate at higher pressure or it will move too much water, which will cause it to use too many amps and overheat.

The maximum flow is about 22 gpm at 90 feet of head, which is about 39 psi.

If the pressure is less than about 40 psi, the pump will begin to use more amps than the motor label and this will cause the motor to get too hot and possibly shut down or burn up.

Even the WaterStars Fountain would probably not work using the booster pump.

The instructions say to use the Pool Return line, not the Polaris line.

1693428016994.png

1693428287265.png

Is there a fountain/aerator product available that attaches to the Universal Wall Fitting used by Polaris pressure cleaners? I searched but did not find.

I have no PVC skills, so would rather buy than build.
A reviewer indicates this would work:

A reviewer indicates this would work:
His review is vague. "Had to unscrew my Polaris hose connection." Does that mean he just unplugged the Polaris from the UWC, or he had to remove the UWC? Unscrewing sounds like removal.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.