First test results!

Thanks linen, yes, go away rain! :-D

frogabog said:
It's so nice to see yet another successful report showing how well what TFP teaches works. Whoohoo!

Sorry about the rain, but yano... you can swim in the rain too. Wet is... wet. I assume it's a sort of warm rain? lol

Looking forward to the images. There's nothing more convincing and encouraging to new members than the before and after images people post here along with their account of the battle.

Frogabog, wet is wet, but fried is not wet. :lol: One word.......lightening!
For some reason, nowadays, we don't have one without the other. :(

I am working on the pics! :-D

LMAO... ok. Got me there.

If you ever see a movie depicting the Pacific Northwest... and you see sheets of rain and lightning...

Believe it NOT. Sure we get a few lightning storms a year but it's very rare and hardly ever rains in sheets. It mostly pizzes...

No, do not get fried out there. Sorry, forgot that everyone else gets scary rain in the summer :~}

frogabog, unfortunately, our summer rains are usually thunderstorms, with lightening. :rant: I don't know what happened, I can remember playing & swimming in the rain growing up. It would just be summer showers that would pass quickly & be followed by a rainbow. Go figure! :wink:

Sorry...have to ask....what is pizzes? :?

FFE5A19C-orig.jpg

Sorry this took soooo long, believe it or not I've been trying to figure out how to post a pic on here, & I had company over the week-end. :)

Unfortunately, I don't have before pics, but trust me, it was green, & you could not see the bottom.

I did vacuum & brush, but those spots you see on the bottom have to be scrubbed up like with a washcloth, even the brush wasn't getting it. So, I'm working on getting that up a little at a time. It's like packed or something. :rant: It doesn't come up easily, but I'll get it.

I love this way of taking care of my pool! It's easy, it's cheap, & it gets results really fast! :whoot:

Thanks again you guys! Is there a protocol about what to do once your pool is clear? I feel like I've been on here constantly asking questions & talking to you all & now that my pool is clear & I don't have any questions, at the moment, I don't want to feel like I just stopped posting & forgot about all you guys. :wink: Everyone has been so nice & I always, almost immediately, got an answer to my questions so quickly. So let me know if there's anything I can do to help. :-D

My pool is beautiful! :party: We swam this past week-end! No rain! Nothing but sunshine! :cool:

Your pool looks great! :goodjob:

You went thru a great learning experience and are now in control of your pool :)

Yep, the link linen posted is the guide to normal maintenance.

Make sure you test FC & pH daily and keep it between the min/max for your CYA level.
If having a party or extra swimmers, bump up FC by 2 or 3 ppm an hour or so before the party. :wink:

You can tell all your friends about TFP and the BBB method and hang around with us and help out some newbs. :-D

Enjoy the rest of the summer and here's hoping you only have sunshine :sun: !

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.