First test results- new member, first time opening pool alon

Re: First test results- new member, first time opening pool

Ahhh

That sounds much better. :) Sounds like with as much fresh water you've added a complete set of tests (include CH test) is in store. My guess says CH and TA will be much more in line.

Hah! Leebo, I did all but Ch Test- but I still have some sample left- so I can add that one :)

Tonight, after adding 3 inches of hose water this morning, and a day of 1-1/2 inches of rain (!), here are the numbers...

CL-BR

PH

TA

CYA

FC

CC

When I did my CH test on the hose water, it was lower than my pool water, so I believe that will also be down. But I will measure.

Still no time to swim yet! Hah!

Bernie

I would like to thank Richard, Isaac, and Leebo for helping me so much with opening my pool for the first time. I have learned so much, and feel quite comfortable with my test kit. My eight year old daughter is learning to use it now!

I am so happy today, to finally be swimming for the first time this year! We could have days ago, but we were too busy.

Also, for the first time since we lived here, we leave the pool and we don't stink Iike we were at an amusement park! :) Everyone has appreciated this, just to begin.

Now to get into the diligent rhythm of maintaining the chemistry for the summer, and get prepared early for winterizing- so I am not learning it last minute!

Thanks so much. I will post more to a different thread about maintenance. I am also sure I have a leak somewhere! Hah hah, but one thing at a time. I am happy to have had friends over today.

Bernie

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.