EVO 604 = Polaris 8640?

They are the same... Only difference is the included caddy with the Polaris, which I have no use for. Also, the clear top cover on the Polaris is neato, but otherwise, they are identical.

I was a long time S200 variant fanboy and spent a lot of time repairing problems in the drive unit. After having the 614iq for a few days, I love it. Does everything I need it to and the lift out feature is actually pretty nice. Make sure you get it from Margret over at Marina's pool and patio. They have the best price, with no tax if you don't live in CO and free Fedex 2day shipping.

Reactions: buck1s
Killer,

I used the "lift out" feature just once to kind of see it work, but I was not all that impressed..

It could be I just did not understand what I was doing, or maybe that I kept thinking about dropping my phone in the pool.. :mrgreen:

So, please tell me what I missed?

Thanks,

Jim R.

Killer,

I used the "lift out" feature just once to kind of see it work, but I was not all that impressed..

It could be I just did not understand what I was doing, or maybe that I kept thinking about dropping my phone in the pool.. :mrgreen:

So, please tell me what I missed?

Thanks,

Jim R.
It drains really fast, because it pumps all the water out under power, making it harder for dirt to drain back into the pool.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.