CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Egg-timers, that are not set at the default value of 12 hours, count as a program or schedule.. I just select the line and change it to don't stop..

View media item 1966
I should have asked... Do you have ScreenLogic???

The reset is like turning all the power off and the back on... It will not wipe out any programming. I don't believe that it will change any of the egg-timers that have been programmed to something other than the default.. If an egg-timer is in the middle of running, I would assume it would reset to the default or whatever it was programmed to do..

As an example.. I have an egg-timer for my fill line. It is set for one hour.. If I turn on the fill line and let it run for 30 minutes and then hit the reset button, the egg-timer would reset to the programmed one hour and not the default of 12 hours..

Feel free to change your run time if you wish, but I doubt it will have any effect on the egg-timer operation..

I think your problem is that you are trying to separate your cleaner operation from your pool operation.. Why would you turn off the pump if you just want to quit vacuuming?

Thanks,

Jim R.

Moved from here.

Last edited:
Ty,

Not having ScreenLogic makes programming an EasyTouch about 10 X harder than it needs to be...

If you never set up an egg-timer, then they all would default to 12 hours.

Not sure what you are attempting to do?

Under Menu, Schedules, then for each Circuit you can set the Mode.. Schedule, or Egg-timer, or Run-once

Why would you want to disable an egg-timer?

When you manually turn on a circuit, it will shut off when the egg-timer times out.

If you schedule a circuit, it will run the schedule.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.