Dimension of Intex Ultra Frame 24x12

dc5c648df233d0dc95e29caaaef519cb.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

So with the pics and drawing, the plan is pool this year. Main Deck next year and possibly the 4' wrap around deck also tying into the upstairs patio.

Not sure exactly how your deckdesign will be, but if you make a drawing I can provide any specific measurements you need. Here are some pics of my deck construction for inspiration.

Mickelin. You have definitely inspired me, after so many hours of reserch I found this post which is the best around, I'm going to try to duplicate your sourranding deck, would you be so kind to review my measurements. I think that if i found the middle point of the width and length then I can place the block for the legs according to your dimensions.
IMG_1576.JPG
IMG_3901.jpg

Reactions: reyno626
Mickelin. Three more questions. What is the width of your deck next to the house? I would use that dimension to add to my deck right above the retaing wall on the right of picture, second how close did you put the pool legs to the house? I will use that measurement to put the legs of my pool next to my retaining wall, I'm using a 16x12x4 stone for the bottom of the legs, I'm thinking to place the leg not in the middle but 1 inch less since i think the pressure would push the leg out, did you experience tha effect?. Thank you in advance.

Thanks! Your measurements look spot on. Make sure you put the pool far enough from the retaining wall so that you can access the area for maintenance and inspection. My width from the house is 95cm (37") but I don't have a wall. You probably need a bit more. Movement of the legs while filling was minor. The most important thing is to level the pavers and make sure they sit on solid, tamped ground. Looks like your site is pretty level, but it really needs to be level within 1/2" if you want a stunning result. I wrote in another thread about my groundwork, I'll see if I can find it.

Reactions: reyno626

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
OK. One last check the ground is level to the pavers (12x16x3.75) I set it up like the drawing, I'm planning to put 1/2 foam board for the bottom of the pool (12x24 I have from a previous basement job). The pool is still in the box im hoping the the legs matches all the measurements. Does anybody knows how long is the electrical cord for the pump?12x24.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.