Dimension of Intex Ultra Frame 24x12

Aug 12, 2011
Augusta, Kansas
We had to replace our old Intex pool and decided to downsize so the blocks we used under our former pool legs will not be in the proper location. We are going to install the intex ultra frame that is 24x12. Question....when putting our blocks under the legs so that they remain level and don't sink into the ground what is the true distance? I think the legs extended slightly more but I don't remember.

Does anyone know the true dimension of the rectangle?

Diane

That drawing always confuses me. B=12ft but C starts the same on one end as B but measures to just the outside of 1 area. so do we have to add another 1'10" to get the true bottom outside dimensions?
same thing with trying to figure out the top width. E shows that its measuring from the bottom edge of the pool on the left then to the inside of the top edge on the right.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The reason this part is critical for me is that I plan to build. 12x24 deck on one side that us also parallel to my house. I was planning to set the bottom of the pool not the braces 10'8" from the edge of the house. That would make the top rails 11" further from the house for a total of 11'7" for a deck length and a few inches of play using 12' boards. I just didn't want to mistakingly end up putting it where a 12' board was short and having to buy all 14' lengths now.

Not sure exactly how your deckdesign will be, but if you make a drawing I can provide any specific measurements you need. Here are some pics of my deck construction for inspiration.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 396
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 367
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 378
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 384
Reactions: LANash
44928bb5e997b76c5e5289f400411163.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Thats kind of what i have planned. Acutally just setting the pool this year, then Deck next year if everyone helps out and uses the pool enough to justify the deck build. I just needed to be sure when i level the area for the bottom of the pool and sand it that im not too far away from the house now for a 12' board to reach the top rails.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.