CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm a n00b pool owner. My pool guy just dumped me for family reasons so I'm on my own. This forum will be my pool master. :) My pool is 15k gallon, irregular shape. It's running single speed pump and I'm getting a VS this week! Excited!

Question: my badge showed I'm a bronze supporter but I signed up as a silver supporter. Is there a different badge for silver supporter? thanks!

SWEET! Now tell us about your pool please!!!!

Kim:kim:

Thank you greatly for your support. I PROMISE we're cheaper than your pool guy!!

Question: my badge showed I'm a bronze supporter but I signed up as a silver supporter. Is there a different badge for silver supporter? thanks!

I am greatly sorry for this. Simple answer for what happened.......I'm an idiot. :) Fixed now.

binbino, I have some home work for you (and yes I am a teacher LOL)

Please go to settings (upper right side), click on "edit signature" (middle left side). Put in your pool info:

-pool size and kind
-equipment kind and kind
-how you test
-how you add chlorine
-special features

This will help us help us when you when you do the second part of you homework:

start a thread in "Just Getting Started" so we can make sure to get you on the right track.

We would LOVE to see a picture of your odd shaped pool!

I just became an official supporter. I can't tell you how much TFP has helped me during my (ongoing) journey of becoming a pool owner. This site has made things so much easier and provided so much information for me to use to make a million decisions (and counting). Thank you, TFP.

I just became an official supporter. I can't tell you how much TFP has helped me during my (ongoing) journey of becoming a pool owner. This site has made things so much easier and provided so much information for me to use to make a million decisions (and counting). Thank you, TFP.

This makes my heart happy! THANKS! I am really hoping you stick around and share stories of your pool and doggies!

To those who donated today I'd like to extend a HUGE thank you! As mentioned PayPal and other sites had an issue today taking their sites offline but all appears to be now fixed. Thank each of you for working with us and for your understanding. Each of you in this group is amazing at the support you've given to the forum.

Thank you greatly!!!

I'm proud to say I've become a supporter!

This site has tremendously helped me understand, save money, better manage and enjoy our recently acquired spa.
I would never have been able to do a proper job with the SWCG and keep the ever drifting pH in check without the precious articles found here.

A lot was learned , but way on top of the list were:
- get a decent test kit
- check regularly
- lower TA (in my case)
- consider Borates (which I've done)
- be wary of pool $tores.

Thanx!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.