CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Over the last year TFP has worked hard to keep the forum free for all users and free of advertising. TFP Supporters have been amazing this year and has allowed us to continue our mission of helping TFP's members with their pool care. For that we thank you! Today I'd like to let our members know of another way to help support TFP. As the holiday season approaches many of us will turn to The net for our gift shopping. TFP asks that you please consider using Amazon Smile and mark TroubleFreePool your charity of choice. In doing so Amazon will donate a portion of each sale made from Amazon Smile to support our forum.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to assist you. As always, thank you for making TFP the leading pool care site on the net!
Lee

Another option might be a recurring paypal payment. I have another vendor who offers a largely free service that I couldnt live without. I send them a small amount from PayPal automatically every month. You can either create a recurring paypal button or simply publish the paypal address so we could set it up ourselves. If you feel uncomfortable about publishing it just PM it to me so I can use it

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Another option might be a recurring paypal payment. I have another vendor who offers a largely free service that I couldnt live without. I send them a small amount from PayPal automatically every month. You can either create a recurring paypal button or simply publish the paypal address so we could set it up ourselves. If you feel uncomfortable about publishing it just PM it to me so I can use it

First off, thanks for support of TFP. As we keep reiterating, TFP is a non-profit that relies solely on donations. The idea of a recurring donation has been tossed around in the past and thanks for bringing it up again. We will look into it...stay tuned!

Just signed up for Gold! Thanks for all y'all do.

You've got that all wrong.......Thank YOU for all that you've done! Your donation goes a long way to keeping the site running and we thank you greatly. You should have an email waiting for you with your Gift Certificate and an order form for some TFP Gear. :D

Thank you greatly once again!

Nice looking badge ya got there Uncle Salty :) Thanks, your support helps feed the gerbils running the electricity to the website.

Where'bouts are you in SC?

Yippee :flower:

Ha, thanks I saw yours and had to have one�� We live in Cheraw SC and absolutely love it here, was sick of the Canadian winters.

- - - Updated - - -

You've got that all wrong.......Thank YOU for all that you've done! Your donation goes a long way to keeping the site running and we thank you greatly. You should have an email waiting for you with your Gift Certificate and an order form for some TFP Gear. :D

Thank you greatly once again!

Just glad to be part of a great community :D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.