CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

I signed up and supported due to the quality of info & trouble shooting advice. How and when does my badge arrive. I did not notice the area to add my user name. Thank you!

I just became a supporter after a dip in my sparkling, non smelly, non eye-stingy pool.:cool:

Thanks a Lot TFP!!

Thank you for your support! Your donation helps us teach others how to avoid that same smelly pool.

I signed up and supported due to the quality of info & trouble shooting advice. How and when does my badge arrive. I did not notice the area to add my user name. Thank you!

Thank you for your support! I received your response to the email and edited your account. You should now be all set.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You guys have helped me immensely over the years so it's a no brainer to become a supporter :)

Thanks for all the help.

I'm not sure I signed in prior to donating, how does it get attached to my account?

I'm in, probably hasn't processed yet.

I was lucky enough to find this site shortly after the pool was finished. The pool stores never got their claws in me. The savings there must be sizable. My Dad and another friend are going to make the switch now too. They've each grown tired of the sales pitches and frequent shocking of their pools. Between our 3 pools we're way ahead.

Thanks TFP!!

I became a lifetime member last year I think.
This afternoon my Fiance and I spent the day in the pool, and she mentioned that in the year she has been living here there was a day that the pool wasn't crystal clear. ( except the 11 weeks of refurb ).

I realized she was right and the reason its clear is mostly due to this site

I think Ive slammed once since I bought the house in Jan 2016.

So this week I sent along another donation. The site has easily saved me 10x that in cash and 100x in grief from the pool store.
Cant wait to get my shirt ...
Thanks to the Admins and the Mods.
Keep up the good work

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.