CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

I see some user have the "TFP Platinum" supporter badge. I don't see that on the options for donating. How does one get that?
Time travel.

The older designations of lifetime contributor and platinum supporter are grandfathered. Those designations are permanent and there will be no new members in those two categories.

I just "renewed" our TFP support for 2017. I initially joined in April 2016 after we refurbished our ailing 50-year-old pool. After pool-storing our pool to death for the previous 36 years, it has been such a joy to be operating on TFPC principles now! So far I haven't had the "pleasure" of doing a SLAM (not even after Hurricane Matthew), but that's ok, right?

While I don't always log in, I visit the TFP site Every Single Day to use Pool Math, and most days I browse around and learn something else new. I'm sure the pool store divorce has saved us a ton of money in the past year, but the peace of mind that comes with the resources at TFP is priceless! Thank You!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
TFP is such an awesome source/tool for pool owners, glad to be able to donate. Wish I had only learned about it sooner...:D

Ben

TFP is such an awesome source/tool for pool owners, glad to be able to donate. Wish I had only learned about it sooner...:D

Ben

Thank you greatly Aubie99 and all of those who've supported! Your support is allowing TFP to reach other members who need our help.

Thank you!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.