Circe-Pool rj45+ wiring to relay

Baalz

Jun 5, 2013
Havre de Grace, MD
Pool Size
I have everything installed on this RJ45+ except wiring.
This SWG will be wired through my Intelliflo3 pump relay board. The left relay is my pool light 120v and the right is my 220v Spa Blower.
I am going to have to use the two wires from the pool light for this config.
Will I have to config SWG as 120v since I only have the two wires run through conduit?
Maybe in the future I can run two more wires to make it 220v.
Doing this will it matter if its 120 or 220?
Will the 5amp relay be enough? I could flip them, spa Blower uses under 5 amps

1713390174612.jpeg

1713390565979.jpeg1713390590870.jpeg1713390652713.jpeg

Are you connecting your pool lights and SWG on the same circuit?

Or are you disconnecting the pool light and using that circuit to power your SWG?

There are some details missing in your plan.

The 5A relay is fine for the SWG.

Are you connecting your pool lights and SWG on the same circuit?

Or are you disconnecting the pool light and using that circuit to power your SWG?

There are some details missing in your plan.

The 5A relay is fine for the SWG.
Thank you
I will disconnect the pool light from the relay and just wire that to a switch and the dedicated 20amp 120 breaker
The SWG will just use the 2 relay wires to connect the black from the SWG to relay to breaker.
I am thinking of using the same 120v 20amp breaker that the pool light uses to power the swg
This will allow me to configure the SWG relay on pump to only run when pump schedule is running

I will disconnect the pool light from the relay and just wire that to a switch and the dedicated 20amp 120 breaker

OK. Now I understand what you intend to do.

The SWG will just use the 2 relay wires to connect the black from the SWG to relay to breaker.

That will work.

I am thinking of using the same 120v 20amp breaker that the pool light uses to power the swg

The devil is in the details. Where will you junction the wire from the circuit breaker hot to connect with the wires to the SWG and the light?

And the neutrals from the light and SWG must connect back to the neutral lug on the GFCI CB.

You should not be stuffing two wires into the CB connections.

OK. Now I understand what you intend to do.

That will work.

The devil is in the details. Where will you junction the wire from the circuit breaker hot to connect with the wires to the SWG and the light?

And the neutrals from the light and SWG must connect back to the neutral lug on the GFCI CB.

You should not be stuffing two wires into the CB connections.
I should be able to wire nut the the black from the light and the swg together with pigtail into CB, The white into the neutral bar and green into the ground bar. All within the Circuit Panel

I should be able to wire nut the the black from the light and the swg together with pigtail into CB, The white into the neutral bar and green into the ground bar. All within the Circuit Panel

White does NOT go into the neutral bar with a GFCI CB. It must be connected to the neutral lug on the CB.