pbouna321

May 16, 2023
Central Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We did a slam and got the pool from swamp to clear blue, but we have this same ultra fine white "dust" that the Cartridge Filter just won't pick up!

Been fighting the urge to use clarifier because I know it's not suggested, but this stuff is killing me. If I vacuum the pool I can instantly see the "dust" coming right out of the jets. :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TFP! :wave: Sounds like dead algae still waiting to get filtered out. Are you still continuing the SLAM Process? Have you actually passed all 3 SLAM criteria?

It would also help to know more about your equipment. Your signature is blank. Fill out your signature as best as you can and include your test kit. See mine as an example.

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Sounds like dead algae still waiting to get filtered out. Are you still continuing the SLAM Process? Have you actually passed all 3 SLAM criteria?

It would also help to know more about your equipment. Your signature is blank. Fill out your signature as best as you can and include your test kit. See mine as an example.
Added to my signature. And we're still slamming.

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.