Cantilever shade umbrella recommendation

Spartymsu

Mar 28, 2019
SE MICH
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Looking for recommendations for larger cantilevered sun umbrellas with base. Sizing that I need is in the range of 8’x12’ to give some perspective.

Any manufacturer suggestions would be appreciated.

I would go to your local shops and see what they have in stock. The shipping on these bad boys can get higher than it is worth due to their size.

The main thing to make them last a long time is to take them down when they are not in use.

Looking for recommendations for larger cantilevered sun umbrellas with base. Sizing that I need is in the range of 8’x12’ to give some perspective.

Any manufacturer suggestions would be appreciated.
IMG_4872.png
Purchased this but have not set it out completely due to weather; have it put together just need to fill the base and attach the pole with umbrella. Seems solid and heavy. I purchased it from Amazon for Black Friday promotion. I also watched a few videos on YouTube about it before purchasing.

Reactions: Newdude
Our house had a Sun Garden Easy Sun when we moved in. Iirc the diameter is 13'. Previous owners were downsizing, so threw it in. We like it a lot. It's German made and pricey, but by all appearances super high quality. Goes from folded/stowed to open in about 15 seconds. Maybe 30 seconds slower to take down because there's a strap to lash the canvas to the support. I'm pretty sure it's 15 years old. Perfect working order. We replaced the canvas after a couple of years when Sun Garden had them on sale. A 20 minute job with the factory video on YouTube. The old one was fraying at the mounting points and had some tree matter stains. We don't have the cover, but it would be a good idea for the winter. The rope that manages open/close is also frayed, but hasn't broken yet. There's a video for that, too. Otherwise no issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.