Bulk chlorine in Sacramento

where can i buy/source liquid chlorine in bulk? Im in northern California, sacramento area
How much do you think you will need? It doesn't store well. Liquid chlorine is available in 15-gallon "carboys," but may be hard to get if you're not in the industry. Try Sacramento Chemical Swimming Pool Service. You can also look up Lincoln Aquatics, they have a local rep, but they sell in large orders to commercial entities.

Last edited:
With a 5,000 gallon pool I can't imagine that you would need a truly "bulk" amount. I'm in the general area and I just buy mine from All Seasons Pool and Spa, they have been wonderful to work with and don't try to sell me anything I don't ask for. I buy two 4 gallon totes at a time, but that's with a 30,000 gallon pool that uses about a quart a day in season. I wouldn't buy more than a single tote with a pool your size.

Reactions: 1poolman1
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.