Breeze SWG appears to not be getting power

LeviTucker

Mar 6, 2023
Augusta, Ga
My Breeze Professional Series Chlorinator SWG quit working. I tested the water and realized there is zero chlorine, went to check the system and the lights were off. Switched the breaker on/off, hit the little reset button located on the bottom, and nothing. Almost seems like its not getting any power. Faulty system? Or am I overlooking something simple. Thanks in advance.

Yea I've got a buddy that's going to bring a voltmeter over this week. It's just really odd. My entire unit is in a covered pump house, and there is no visible damage to any of the wires. Thankfully the unit is still under warranty, but the company that installed the pool wants to charge $125 for the house call and an additional $20 for every 15 mins. That can get unreasonably expensive, FAST!!

Reactions: Newdude
Levi,
While you sort out your swg issues get some Liquid Chlorine in the water ASAP!
Dose to target 🎯 range for your cya
FC/CYA Levels
Use
PoolMath to calculate amounts.
You will need to replenish this daily until your swg is back operational.

You also need to do an
Overnight Chlorine Loss Test @ target fc levels to rule out something brewing since your fc was zilch for who knows how long.
Better to catch it now & have a short
SLAM Process than chase your tail later wondering why the swg isn’t keeping up after it comes back online.
If you don’t already have one you will need a proper test kit to accomplish these tasks
Test Kits Compared
If you do please add it & all your equipment to your signature

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.