Bleach Prices 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called two Leslie stores closest to me, and one of them has 4 gallons of 10% at 15.99 (31 cents per oz CL). Looks like I can do better buying Kem Tech 10% at $3.68/gal from Lowes (29 cents).

The other store said they discontinued liquid chlorine. Off the shelf, off the line, and no more.

I wonder if they are onto us and thus trying to steer their customers into using powdered shock and tablets??

I bought about 10 bottles of 10% from the ace Memorial Day sale. I would dose each evening and the next evening it seemed I had lost a lot of CL. I tested it about 30 minutes after adding it and it turned out it was only raising my CL level by the amount a 6% would. I am sticking to the 8.25% at Costco from now on.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My hats off to all of you for finding bleach so cheap. It does not seem to be so easy here in Northern California. I just paid $3.94 for 121 ounces of clorox 8.5% regular unscented bleach at Target? Is that on par with what most of you all in California pay?

My hats off to all of you for finding bleach so cheap. It does not seem to be so easy here in Northern California. I just paid $3.94 for 121 ounces of clorox 8.5% regular unscented bleach at Target? Is that on par with what most of you all in California pay?

Don't they have the "up and up" target store brand in your store? That should be at least 50 cents cheaper than name brand! Same stuff.

I don't think I've ever bought actual clorox brand before...

I will check next time I am there Beens. I usually buy 12.5% pool store bleach but I ran out this past 4th of July weekend when the pool store was closed. I had to go to Target to get me through the rest of the weekend. I should have looked for the store brand.

Hopefully they have it! Here it's 2.99 for store brand vs clorox at 3.49. Pretty much the same in wal-mart and target. For some reason my local grocery store which overcharges like crazy for everything else has their store brand equivilant for $2.69! I go around between those 3. I did get the 2.99 for 128oz 12.5% from ollies one time but it's just easier to get to the other stores and I don't have that big of a pool so I'm usually only adding about 25-30 oz a day.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.