Bleach prices 2013

Wow. Just searched online and HD here has them at $3.97 ... I just have a hard time believing it is really 3 bottles :)

Too bad I called my wife who had JUST finished checking out buying the 10% stuff at Walmart.

Is the HD 3/121 deal correct? The product description says Clorox 1.4 Gallon Germicidal Bleach. Product Size (oz.) 182.0

I wouldn't be surprised if the title is incorrect, and its actually $4.27 each for the 182oz bottles

maxz said:
Is the HD 3/121 deal correct? The product description says Clorox 1.4 Gallon Germicidal Bleach. Product Size (oz.) 182.0

I wouldn't be surprised if the title is incorrect, and its actually $4.27 each for the 182oz bottles

I know ... the title does not match the description ... so not sure what the real deal is.

jblizzle said:
Wow. Just searched online and HD here has them at $3.97 ... I just have a hard time believing it is really 3 bottles
Wow is right...if true that is (3.97/3)/(121*0.0825)= $0.135/oz NaClO

thehowheels said:
Going to swing by Home Depot on my way to lunch to check this out and make sure it's not too good to be true!
Let us know!

maxz said:

I hope not :?

It appears I've been duped!

I just visited Home Depot, and it's definitely not the price for a 3-pack.

x6s9haU.jpg

To make it even worse, it says "$0.02 per ounce", which I assume is calculated based on the "1.5x concentration, 121oz = 182oz".

Bummer!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
thehowheels said:
It appears I've been duped!

I just visited Home Depot, and it's definitely not the price for a 3-pack.

To make it even worse, it says "$0.02 per ounce", which I assume is calculated based on the "1.5x concentration, 121oz = 182oz".

Bummer!

So this is actually 121oz? That's really sad!

On another note, I really like how 121oz @ 8.25% is so easy to calculate in your head, just divide the price for one bottle by 10 :)

I am going to Ace tomorrow to see if they have this. I could not find it on their web page.

DanielP said:
texasdad said:
phelptwan said:
Ace Hardware has an ad for 4xHTH 1 Gallon for $10. It's 10%, works out to .19/oz I believe.

+1

I bought 20 bottles this morning.
+2

My store didn't have any but i had them order 20 for me w/ free ship to store. Im not sure if this is the may sale or the Memorial weekend sale.

Pops37 said:
I am going to Ace tomorrow to see if they have this. I could not find it on their web.
go to the website, click 'view our ad', then click 'memorial day - national event', then go to page 5. The part number in the ad doesn't pull anything up on the website for me but the local store ordered it for me even though they don't carry it.

Thanks DanielP. I found it, they make it a bit hard and it is not available online. I was able to print the item on a wish list to take to the store. I also found this info on ACE web page with a web search: "HTH" FAST CHLOR CLEANING LIQUID
*Gal.
*For swimming pools
*10% available chlorine
*Pallet quantity is 144 bottles (36 cases of 4)
*Multiple Issue Unit Item - order pallet quantity to receive a 5% discount
*Plastic bottle

Think I'll go get 10 cases.....
much thanks...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.