Holly Springs, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair iChlor 30
What would be causing all the blank space below my signature? I went to my signature to be sure there weren't any hard returns at the end of my signature that would be causing this. I did not find any blank lines after the end of the signature.

What would be causing all the blank space below my signature? I went to my signature to be sure there weren't any hard returns at the end of my signature that would be causing this. I did not find any blank lines after the end of the signature.

The window size is so the information on the left, under your name will fit. Hmm... yeah interesting it is a lot. Try doing a "ctrl-a" and paste into Notebook and see what it shows. Must be some errant line returns in there.

The length of your profile information vs. the length of you post. When you post is longer (like below), that does not occur...

Reactions: proavia
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.