Best price on 10%+ liquid chlorine in DFW area?

Any comment on this Liquidator review found on amazon.com:
This system is designed to add chlorine before it enters the pool pump. Chlorine should never be injected in this suction side of the pump, because the concentrated chlorine will deteriorate all of the seals and the spider gasket on the multiport control valve of the filter. This will require replacement of these gaskets every 1-2 years. Although I have never owned this product, I did contact the manufacturer to give them a chance to respond to my concerns. They did not respond to date. I hope that HASA or anyone else can some day sell a Viton spider gasket to alleviate this problem. The other solution would be to redesign this product so that the chlorine can be injected into the return line going to the pool, as is the case with all other chlorination systems.

The chlorine that is injected by the LQ is not concentrated. The concentrated chlorine sits at the bottom of the tank, it is heavier than water. The LQ inserts chlorine into the stream from the top of the tank. Note that the person making the statement has "never owned this product".

Also, any calls to Hasa are quickly and happily answered. I have a feeling he never really tried to contact them. The person who has mine has contacted them twice. He personally broke the valve twice, both his fault, and they happily replaced them for free even though he offered to pay.

I just saw partypond's picture of the aquachem liquid chlorinizor, 10% Sodium Hypochlorite with 11% available chlorine. Is there something special about chlorinizor or am I missing something about the 11%?

Just thought I would let everyone know that the Wal Mart at 423 & El Dorado (Frisco/Colony/Little Elm area) has the box of 3 Great Value 8.25% 121oz bottles for $6. The Wal Mart at Gary Burns & Preston had them for awhile but did not get more after they sold out. I have loaded up so now yall can go get yours! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.