Automation of INTEX SWG

Thank you so much! I'll give it a try this weekend.

As far as I understand, you can compile it and it works? Which wifi-manager repo and which compiling environment are you using? I tried VSCode, ESP-IDE, ElcipseIDE but no luck...

Regards,

István
I use the ESP-IDE.

Attached my file. This you can compile and flash.

But the wifi manager is a bit bugy. i have to try it some times to join to my network.

Good Luck.

Attachments

• intex-swg-iot-1.2.zip
    874.4 KB · Views: 12
I use the ESP-IDE.

Attached my file. This you can compile and flash.

But the wifi manager is a bit bugy. i have to try it some times to join to my network.

Good Luck.
Just a quick update: Building the project was a real pain, but I got it done. Unfortunately, the ESP manager can't connect to any of my wifi networks, so I gave up on it... I removed the original control IC and replaced the SWG's brain with an Arduino. Thanks again for your help, I hope others have more success with the project.

Just a quick update: Building the project was a real pain, but I got it done. Unfortunately, the ESP manager can't connect to any of my wifi networks, so I gave up on it... I removed the original control IC and replaced the SWG's brain with an Arduino. Thanks again for your help, I hope others have more success with the project.
Ohhh ok.
That sounds also interesant.
Can you share this and explain how does it works?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hy together,

I got the code compiled in VSCode and transferred it to my ESP32 the AP was started and I was able to log the ESP to my WIFI Network.
Now I try to start with Homeassistant integration and I´m wondering if anyone has done it already and can help me with that challenge !
I created a new View and put the code in it to see the SWG and the LEDs. That looks fine so far. Then I create a new flow in NodeRed but
here is my problem. Of course, the entities are not known in Homeassistant and actually, I have no clue how I can get this fixed. I just started
with Homeassistant and it seems that I need a bit of help :)
If anyone has time to support me it would be appreciated.

Hy together,

I got the code compiled in VSCode and transferred it to my ESP32 the AP was started and I was able to log the ESP to my WIFI Network.
Now I try to start with Homeassistant integration and I´m wondering if anyone has done it already and can help me with that challenge !
I created a new View and put the code in it to see the SWG and the LEDs. That looks fine so far. Then I create a new flow in NodeRed but
here is my problem. Of course, the entities are not known in Homeassistant and actually, I have no clue how I can get this fixed. I just started
with Homeassistant and it seems that I need a bit of help :)
If anyone has time to support me it would be appreciated.
Hello, first of all thanks a lot for the work done on this subject.
I bought an SWG from Intex and got the TM1650 16 pins version. I also got the PCB from jingsno to help integrate the ESP32.
Know I am struggling so much to compile the project from jressel1 in ESP-IDF :(.It seems a lot of includes are wrong or have maybe changed ....
Has anyone tried to compile it recently? Maybe with a newer version of ESP-IDF?

[Sorry I edit my own message, got it to work with ESP-IDF 4.4.7. I think WifiManager is a bit buggy but this is not the most important as long as it connects. Now I need to test connection with my Intex SWG and we'll see. 🤞]

Thanks a lot for your help,
Christophe

Last edited: