Aquapure SWG says No Flow and Cell Reversing

The circuit board is behind the main panel and it looks like this.

Since this is new, just file a warranty claim and replace the sensor module.

Jandy_Aquapure_Power_Interface_Board.jpg

The system says "No Flow" so it is not going to turn on the SWG.

Replace the Trisensor and then you should get a good flow and the SWG should work.

Show the circuit board if you want us to look at that.
Do I need to unscrew all those screws behind the breakers? Or is there a simple set screw and it swings out? I assume I need to shut power to the panel?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That is close enough.

I would call it a pass.

The salinity was probably recalibrated, which will change the number.

The other two are ok if +/- 1.
So just need a new module.

While I've got this thing opened up is there a reason I can't check any of these settings on my app?

The red plug is the communication plug.

The other end should connect to one of the red plugs in the second picture or in the third picture.

There should be a plug from the red plug in the second picture to one of the plugs in the third picture.

The third picture is the multiplex board and it allow extra communications connections, but the board needs to be connected to the main board.

1694357063978.png

1694357103389.png

1694357140371.png

The red plug is the communication plug.

The other end should connect to one of the red plugs in the second picture or in the third picture.

There should be a plug from the red plug in the second picture to one of the plugs in the third picture.

The third picture is the multiplex board and it allow extra communications connections, but the board needs to be connected to the main board.

View attachment 529201

View attachment 529203

View attachment 529204
got it...definitely wasn't hooked up. I'll just have the PB fix it when they replace the module. hopefully it won't take them forever.

Now in the meantime, I had put 6 bags of salt in 2 weeks ago and now I've got no chlorine. Do I just use chlorine tabs or liquid to maintain my levels until they fix the module?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.