Anyone using this SWCG?

According to the site, it produces 2.1lbs/day off chlorine, which is good for a 40k SWG. Reviews also look good for it. 2 year warranty makes me wonder how long of a life it will get since most other SWGs get 3-5 year warranties. Can't beat that price though. Replacement cell is $399 btw.

According to the site, it produces 2.1lbs/day off chlorine, which is good for a 40k SWG. Reviews also look good for it. 2 year warranty makes me wonder how long of a life it will get since most other SWGs get 3-5 year warranties. Can't beat that price though. Replacement cell is $399 btw.
Thanks. I'm just starting to look into converting. Got another brand recommendation? My pool is ~25k gallons.

Thanks. I'm just starting to look into converting. Got another brand recommendation? My pool is ~25k gallons.

Look at the link Matt posted. I've got a Circupool RJ-45 and it's been working great. While a 40-45k rated SWG will work for you, if you can spring for a 60k SWG, you'll run it at a lower percent so the cell will last longer. I'd say grab the RJ-60 from discount salt pools. They gave a discount currently where you can upgrade to the next size up for $1. Go to https://www.discountsaltpool.com/CircuPool-RJ-45-Salt-Chlorine-Generator_p_189.html and choose the upgrade size to RJ-60. This takes $200 of the price.

Or, if you want to go with a RJ-45, go to https://www.discountsaltpool.com/CircuPool-RJ-30-Salt-Chlorine-Generator_p_188.html and select the upgrade to a RJ-45.

+1 on the Circupool. I went to an SWG system last year an Circupool RJ30 Plus, for my 11000 gallon pool and my Circupool worked great all year. Another factor to consider, whichever way you decide to go, is Circupool has a great warranty that also covers self install. Most SWG makers have a limited warranty for self install, as opposed to pro install.

If you are planning to tie in this system to automation - you can't! The control box for this system has no accommodation for a 4 wire connection to automation, even though their documentation states that you can.

But, so far it is working great for me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.