Anyone add Abalone shells to PT ONLY on Tanning Ledge and Spa?

I added shells and love them!! They really show up and sparkle in the deep end as well. My builder didn't charge me much at all but when they plaster company came I smiled and asked if he had any more in the truck to throw in. I got a bag and a half and love it!

I asked my PB about adding to my wet edge and he said it makes the warranty void! I'm bummed

I have wet-edge and had the shells added. It does not void their Warranty - just call them and ask. They are pretty good about working issues out. We went with North Shore Tahoe pebblesheen a few years back and have shells thought out the pool. I love them everywhere, really makes the pool look nice. I would go everywhere. You are talking a few hundred dollars and will be wishing you would have the sparkle even in the deeper sections, you can see them down there and I have a diving pool.

I will also say that if you follow TFP methods to balance your pool it will be so clear that you will easily be able to see the deep end. I can easily see the pebbles in my 7' deep end standing next to the pool and I am over 6' tall. I would add them to the entire pool if it was me.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.