Any new pools for the slideshow?

Here's a couple of shots

21.jpg

20.jpg

Oh, maybe the one with the water I guess. I added them both to the other section where I did the whole thing. Can't get a good picture that shows the outside and inside of the thing. Not gonna get on the roof like one of the fellas did!! LOL!
thanks for everything Sean.

pool pic

This is our pool. Needs some landscaping and deck work. We are looking forward to making some improvements. The photos on this forum have already given us some great ideas.

Attachments

• our pool.JPG
    our pool.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 982

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It houses the pump on the left side and there is a bar area that you cant see on the right side. Not sure how to utilize it just yet. I would like to somehow integrate the grill, maybe add a pergola with an outdoor kitcken.

It's still a cool thing to have.
I'm trying to incorporate a similar structure into our "poolscape".

Thanks for sharing. It is cool how we get good ideas from looking at each other's photos!

the tenax family pool in lethbridge alberta canada

not the fanciest compared to many of your beautiful pools, but then again..in central and eastern canada, pools are very much a luxury with our 3-4 month swimming season!

ResizeofDSC00693.jpg

and a different perspective just for kicks..backs on to a beautiful nice park with lots of trees on the edge behind the fence so we get very good privacy.. the fence is tall enough that you'd have to try to scale it to see into our yard:)

ResizeofResizeofpool.jpg

Britmmer, I just adore your pool - The "inset" white entries are very nice. I love those free forms! Lets face it, I love all those IGs. They are all so gorgeous - if we didn't have water tables right up to the top, we would have gone with IG too.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.