Above ground pool install

Hope everything works out and you can get the pool up soon! I wanna see it finished!!! :cool:

Wew big day. Site was down?

ybypehuh.jpg
dave8y2y.jpg
anarysa5.jpg
e9ava4av.jpg
6etuhegu.jpg

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

You're going to love that liner! I know I love mine! :mrgreen: Pool looks great! So glad you got it up... so when can the 3 year old get in? :mrgreen: Huh? Huh? When can he go? :lol:

Now you can edit your signature.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks...

Here are some pictures. I would like to re-do how I have the intex 2650 connected up, this was just to get things running. Its not leaking so it might be OK, but I am going to order two ball valve's to attach to the feed and return so I can do work on the filter w/o loosing any pool water :)

I'm open to any suggestions, but since the intex uses those proprietary / non-standard connections I wasn't to sure how to connect the intex hoses to the new AGP. For now I just pushed the plastic onto the 1-1/2 hose adapter and put a clamp on it. It was tight enough where I couldnt move it and it did not leak. I had added a temp piece of wood to give that hose / connection a little support, prob not needed but just to be safe.

Any idea how long I should run that 2650 sand filter for this pool, I believe its 8200 gallons according to the sharkline site. So I figure 6-8 hours? 8 hours would turn the water a little over twice.

Thanks!

hBq4czJ.jpg

7BwLg1i.jpg

25XM6tr.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.