Above ground pool install

I like your pool! We are on our 3rd season with our intex and thinking about upgrading. That's great that you can use your 2650 pump on the new pool! Are you able to use a SWG on that Sharkline? Why is it that some pools can use a SWG and some can't?

I like your pool! We are on our 3rd season with our intex and thinking about upgrading. That's great that you can use your 2650 pump on the new pool! Are you able to use a SWG on that Sharkline? Why is it that some pools can use a SWG and some can't?

Depends on the model. I think it has to do with the metal and corrosion. I don't use a SWG though.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

That basically comes down to personal preference, how creative you want to be and how much you want to spend.

yseba4u4.jpg

jusypequ.jpg

3uhehy6u.jpg

5upahy2a.jpg

vapypevy.jpg

sy5y5ysa.jpg

Very nice! I'll be adding some to mine next year. The deck broke me. lol

The pool and yard looks so nice and clean! Like it's been there for years!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
dabe4e9y.jpg

New fittings thanks to the guys that mentioned them. Also put the ball valve things in. Have some more to do to come up with a better way to support hose. Didn't like the pressure it was putting on the wall. I bought some PVC parts but my glue was dried up so have to get some more.

Looking nice and clean, great attention to detail!

PVC is the way to go, but it's not as easy as connecting flex lines. You've really got to plan things out so you won't be sorry later on. Don't forget plenty of unions so you can take it all apart and store the plumbing indoors, along with your filter/pump, for the winter! Your NY winters get as cold as our NE Ohio winters do!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.