Abg pool deck

There are a ton of threads on this subject, and should it be built to go over the top rail, under or flush. Many do it different ways and even secure there winter cover in different ways. I went under the top rail and use the steel cable to secure my cover. Do a search about winter covers, decks, etc. to help you determine your best needs.

Attachments

• IMG_7966.jpg
    IMG_7966.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1697.JPG
    IMG_1697.JPG
    676.4 KB · Views: 46
We went under sort of - just butted up to the top rail with a slight gap to be able to slip cover in - it worked well for closing & opening. My deck Only goes 1/2 way around the pool. Didn’t wanna cover the rails incase of needing to change the liner. We’ve instructed the children not to step/sit on the rail - so far so good. 97DC6635-145F-41FF-9CFA-6FCEC7BB396E.jpegBF876AF1-9299-49F7-BB82-F431C3530141.jpeg

Reactions: Adam_0h
We had a stone deck built a little higher than the top rail but not over it. That way it's not a trip hazard. The only issue was when we needed to replace the liner, we had to pop off every single overhang stone to get to the wall to remove the top plates. It was no big deal, but it was work to pop those off.

DSCF0045.JPGDSCF0846 ed resz.JPG
We use dog tie downs (is that what they're called) to hold the winter cover on the sides, and the stair weights to hold it on the deck.

DSCN0023.JPGDSCN0024.JPG

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.