A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

Marla, automation could easily be added after the fact. I'm not super savvy on Jandy equipment but I don't see why you couldn't do exactly what you'd like to do. My best guess would be around $1,000-1500 to get it done, and you shouldn't need an additional pump unless you were looking to run multiple features at once.

Thanks Brian! So it could just be on a separate timer so it wouldn't have to run the whole time the pump was running?

- - - Updated - - -

Kim, I thought about that, but couldn't decide which topic it should go under! LOL! So I just decided to ask here. Should it be moved?

Marla, you might want to start a new thread just for the question above. Make sure to title it so it is clear what you are asking to get the max views.

I don't have a clue I am sorry to say :(

:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Marla,

We're still figuring our automation out, but I like it so far for a few reasons. One is for the specific reason you are thinking about it. Our builder had us set up first thing a scheduled daily run of all features, if even for just 5 minutes, to make sure water is not stagnating in the pipes. Being able to turn things on/off from my phone is pretty neat as well, but not a necessity.

That leopard plant you are having trouble with is a giant ligularia of one type or another. It needs to be kept wet. If you have a low spot in the yard that stays wet (and shady), you could try that. I don't know if it is possible to water those too much.

plat.

Hi marla,
I like they way your toe tile looks so i got a sample and it doesnt quite look the same. Did yours look 100x better once it was under water? Here are the two tile we have picked as our toe tile. I also like how you have 2 rows.
d8790f56dd3c988a1d45aac77c4277e6-2.jpg
a6af0d176880c42371e3e267a3b30417-2.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.