A country boy's pool build...Dean, Texas

I will say this - Everyone raves about the Speed Stir. I trust the people here, so I took them at their word.

If she gets a mixer, then you should get a swirler!!! Here's a dual purpose. Something else to do together - while she mixes, you could be swirling!
Suz.

Getting down to the end of this thing. PB said we should be finished by next week. Still haven't decided on the color of mini pebble. Narrowed it down to aqua blue or the tropics blue for the pool and sand colored sunshelf. Just can't decide on tropics or aqua.

Stepping aside for a minute.... I could have sworn I saw more posts last night about the builder and different towns way familiar to me. I was born in Wichita Falls and lived there during the elementary school years. Maybe I dreamt all of that, or...........
Suz.

I found the posts on another thread!!! Oops, there I go again!

I'd say pebble install is more than just some movement, nice understatement! It's all looking great...the resort complex.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Stepping aside for a minute.... I could have sworn I saw more posts last night about the builder and different towns way familiar to me. I was born in Wichita Falls and lived there during the elementary school years. Maybe I dreamt all of that, or...........
Suz.

I found the posts on another thread!!! Oops, there I go again!

Sorry I just saw your post. Yes the PB lived outside of WF in Iowa Park for years, but he is originally from Muenster and moved back there last year. Jason does alot of pools around the metroplex, but still handles alot of North Texas. I've lived around this area most of my life, but I was born at Fort Hood. I'm a Bell County baby.

I know my phone pics are terrible. I will get some good ones tonight and update tomorrow.

photo (61).jpg

photo (62).jpg

To be continued.

Attachments

• photo (58).jpg
    photo (58).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 281
  • photo (59).jpg
    photo (59).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 279
  • photo (60).JPG
    photo (60).JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 281

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.