A country boy's pool build...Dean, Texas

The only thing was my shop slab was 5 inches lower than my patio, so there is a step down in front on my shop. Looks like the pool is elevated with a walkway in front of the shop with the layout. Hopefully it will all look good when finished.

- - - Updated - - -

Notice the planter at the corner of my shop? That is my wife trying to make my shop look a little more presentable. Ha.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
LOL good try wife!

Will you put some kind of drain to keep the water out of your shop with the lower level?

Kim

Yea, they are gonna put a channel drain by the shop. Water is a worry of mine as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Your commute to shop will be via the pool. That's awesome.

I know, now if I could find some way to get from the house to my shop without being seen..hehe

I am moving this question over from the pumping station thread. Has anyone here cleaned cartridge filters by diluting acid in water and soaking the filters in a garbage can? I have seen some youtube videos, but haven't talked to anyone that has done this.

When I had my cartridge filter all I did was spray it real good with my hose. I had two that I rotated. I put it on a cement block to keep it up out of the grass and dirt where I sprayed it. I just turned it over and over again as I sprayed it. BUT that was before I found TFP and that pool is long gone.

Kim

I am moving this question over from the pumping station thread. Has anyone here cleaned cartridge filters by diluting acid in water and soaking the filters in a garbage can? I have seen some youtube videos, but haven't talked to anyone that has done this.

Yes, but you need to first soak in either tsp or dish washing soap, I use tsp, to remove all the grease / oils otherwise they will be "hardened" by the acid. After rinsing all the soap out then put them in the acid / water and this will remove any calcium that has built up on the cartridge, then rinse again.

Clay.... I'd be wearing my swim suit to the shop everyday... :mrgreen: Look out the big garage door and just jump in the pool! lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.