New Vinyl Liner for Inground Pool Installed- Problem Discovered Need Advice

Hello. I hired a company to replace my inground liner this week. Everything went well until we went in yesterday. My wife discovered a rock or Screw that they failed to remove prior to putting down the new liner in the shallow end They missed it with the shopvac unfortunately. The company is coming to look at it next week.

Has anyone had a similar situation or advice? My initial thoughts/questions are as follows....

1) I think there is no way around emptying the entire pool again... Correct?

2) Can the liner that was just installed be uncompromised during the removal or should I demand another brand new liner? I am concerned there will be stress on the liner in the removal process and the seal will not be as tight if he were to try to reapply it.

So I am leaning towards insisting on a brand new liner be installed, since that is what I paid for... not for one to be installed, uninstalled and then installed again. Other thoughts are appreciated! Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.