Need a new liner….is it time for a renovation?

stupidsmee

Aug 7, 2021
South Carolina
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
My liner crapped out. Spoke to my local company, which is acting weird considering I’m about to drop thousands.

my wife told me she wants a butterfly effect pool liner. looks like they shimmer or something? If you have any insight on that it would be helpful. I asked the pool company and they just sent me the link to the suppliers website. Which wasnt much help.

But the real reason of the post is that it might be the right time to do some other upgrades.

I’m looking at solar heat, But that could be some type of DIY?

Also at maybe upgrading the jets and maybe adding something powerful to one of the steps/seating areas to make it more spa-like.

Just looking for ideas and recommendations.

(Went VSP, salt and new led light year).

The “butterfly effect” liners are just a mosaic type pattern - so long as you go with a decent maker it should be fine. Looks like Latham carries some. Not sure if there are any displayed in this thread but may be worth a look see 👀 to get an idea of what you & the wifey like!
Going the tfp way you should have some sparkle ✨ no matter the liner you choose 😊

Reactions: JamesW
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.