blue granite pebble sheen

I have added all the specs to my signature but I'm not sure why it doesnt put them when I use my phone any idea how to fix that?

The depth is 3.5-5 ft

No, I use a browser on my phone or tab and the sig box stays checked. Somewhere in there ought to be a signature box to check. But, who knows where or how hard to find? Not me.

looks awesome!! how deep is your shelf? 12" looks like about 8x10 ft. post more full sun photos, would love to see the color of the blue with the BG PS.

Just in time for summer! I will be lucky to have a Thanksgiving pool party, lol!

RL=http://s10.photobucket.com/user/beanstick/media/imagejpeg_0_zpstfu45icw.jpg.html]
imagejpeg_0_zpstfu45icw.jpg
[/URL]

- - - Updated - - -

This first picture while they were doing the deck was at about 11 am. And the second was before chemicals and at about 5 or 6

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the shelf is 12" as for the dimensions I'm not sure when I can go on the deck I'll measure i believe it's 12 feet as well

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.