Rilirvine

In The Industry
Jan 29, 2021
Auburn, WA
I've been trying to diagnose a 9650iq Sport pool cleaner for one of our customers. They did not supply us with the cartridge that comes with the model. As I was diagnosing, I figured I'd try the original power supply first and submerged the cleaner into water. Ran for 10 second cycles in each direction, than popped up an error code 07. Not a lot of online support, the manual suggests not submerged in water based off of numbering of troubleshooting. Any ideas? Any input helps!
Thanks in advance!

Welcome to TFP :) :handwave:

Nice to have people on here that are in the Biz.. We run into the same thing all the time, people will come on here and try to find error codes or help from a great pool of people.. It may take some time to find anyone with that model and even longer amount of time to find someone who has torn one apart..

If you do this for a living there will be many people asking you about these things.. I hope you stick around as we have a great family going here. :)

Here is a search for that model, maybe something will be in here

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.