Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Party time

1. Back To Top    #1

Party time

Not sure if I'm in the right spot or not. Using tapatalk which I'm not too familiar with. If not, just delete. Just wanted to show off my pool ready for the holiday weekend!!

Montgomery, AL
    27000 16 x 36 IG, Vinyl, Grecian, Hayward Sand filter, 1 HP Pentair whisperflo motor, Aqua Genie filter not by choice, no extra jets, Dolphin s300i robotic cleaner,Taylor K 2006 test kit, speed-stir which I couldn't live without!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Party time

Very nice! I don't see the cooler or the Margaritaville machine......
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

3. Back To Top    #3

O it's there alright along with a refrig on the patio to the right! Hubby even got Lemon-Rita's.....we will see !
    Montgomery, AL
    27000 16 x 36 IG, Vinyl, Grecian, Hayward Sand filter, 1 HP Pentair whisperflo motor, Aqua Genie filter not by choice, no extra jets, Dolphin s300i robotic cleaner,Taylor K 2006 test kit, speed-stir which I couldn't live without!

4. Back To Top    #4

Only thing I might post a pic of is my umbrella and poncho collection. Very nice.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

5. Back To Top    #5

It's a little bit of a drive, but when does the party start?
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

6. Back To Top    #6

First thing that comes to mind is that walkway that looks like a ramp to your pool ... or for my teenage boys, WOULD be made into a ramp to launch themselves into the air for a "cannonball". Enjoy your weekend.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by tim5055 View Post
    It's a little bit of a drive, but when does the party start?
    My door is always open to my TFP peeps that helped me get this foreclosure sparkling....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Splash View Post
    First thing that comes to mind is that walkway that looks like a ramp to your pool ... or for my teenage boys, WOULD be made into a ramp to launch themselves into the air for a "cannonball". Enjoy your weekend.
    Luckily no boys here...built that ramp for my lil 84 yr old Mom with a promise she wouldn't drive her scooter down it...lol
    Montgomery, AL

8. Back To Top    #8

Looks nice and inviting! The whole area around the pool looks great also. Privacy and good for entertaining! Hope you have great weather for the holiday.
    28K gallon, raised beam, plaster/ceramic color quartz with attached spa. TF-100 test kit
    Hayward 1.5HP super pump, DE4800 DE filter, Hayward inline chlorinator w/3" tabs (off)
    Pool: 2 floor drains, 2 skimmers, 3 floor returns, 2 wall returns, 3.5' deep > 8' deep
    Spa: 2 floor drains, 4 jet returns

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    Looks nice and inviting! The whole area around the pool looks great also. Privacy and good for entertaining! Hope you have great weather for the holiday.
    Thanks JamesR...still a work in progress. We replaced the deck a couple of months ago. It was in worse shape than the fence. We will be pressure washing the fence in the next few weeks and staining both. I wouldn't mind having a few less trees that are really a challenge.
    Montgomery, AL

10. Back To Top    #10

Nice! Hope you have good weather for your pool party. Looks like our first pool party will have to wait until sometime in June. Supposed to be a washout in DFW this weekend.
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

11. Back To Top    #11

Quote Originally Posted by BoDarville View Post
    Nice! Hope you have good weather for your pool party. Looks like our first pool party will have to wait until sometime in June. Supposed to be a washout in DFW this weekend.
    been keeping up with your weather. It'll be here next week I'm sure.
    Montgomery, AL

12. Back To Top    #12

Quote Originally Posted by BoDarville View Post
    Look on the bright side man. Weather dude just said our rain chance for Sunday was going............get this........DOWN to 60%. Thank God! What a relief from 70%!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

13. Back To Top    #13

Very Nice! I shouldn't have showed this to my wife....She's getting all kinds of ideas!
    24' x 54" Vinyl AGP,
    Hayward Aquatrol SWG, Xstream 150 Sq Ft - 1Hp Pump/Filter combo with dual returns,
    GLI 28' Whirlwind Solar Cover Reel System,
    Taylor K-2006-SALT Test Kit

14. Back To Top    #14

nice setup! I will stop in and test the water on my way to Dothan tomorrow
    25,000 gallon IG with vinyl liner. Not sure how old it is. Sand filter, not sure what brand/size, Hayward Super Pump c48k2n143b1. I have a Polaris 180 cleaner on it's last wheel (haha). I'm still not sure about water restrictions, but haven't gotten any hate mail about the amt I used last summer. I absolutely LOVE my TF-100 test kit.

15. Back To Top    #15

Wow! That looks GREAT! Love the tropicals, the Sego Palm, fountain grass and that thing right beside the palm.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

16. Back To Top    #16

Dontfillitin, haha...beat you to it....
    FC 5
    CC 0
    PH 7.4
    TA 75
    CYA 40
    Temp 78

Montgomery, AL

17. Back To Top    #17

Nice #s!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

18. Back To Top    #18

We need one more float! She wants them all in at one time...and what ever grandbaby wants grandbaby gets!

Montgomery, AL

19. Back To Top    #19

Awesome,...spoil that little princess.
    28K gallon, raised beam, plaster/ceramic color quartz with attached spa. TF-100 test kit
    Hayward 1.5HP super pump, DE4800 DE filter, Hayward inline chlorinator w/3" tabs (off)
    Pool: 2 floor drains, 2 skimmers, 3 floor returns, 2 wall returns, 3.5' deep > 8' deep
    Spa: 2 floor drains, 4 jet returns

20. Back To Top    #20

We diff do that! She's our only grandchild and is rotten to the core!
    Montgomery, AL