Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New SWG.

1. Back To Top    #1

New SWG.

Hi,

I have to let you all know, we have been running this new SWG and our pool has been so much better this season than last season. Thanks for all your help here in the past.

J
    IG Gunite pool. 30,000 gallons. Hayward type sand filter. Circupool SI 45 salt system.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New SWG.

Good for you!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Nice. Congrats on the conversion. It sure makes maintenance easier.
    17K Kidney Shaped Pool Concrete (Diamond Bright) Pool, 3/4 hp 2 speed 115V Sta-rite Duraglas PEA5D-180L/P2R5D-181L (Impeller C105-92PS Diffuser C1-216P), 1.5 piping, Pentair CC100 Filter , Heat Siphon 100K BTU Heat Pump Pool Heater, Flow meter Blue White Flowmeter Model No. F-30150P, Hayward Astrolight SP0581N, SWCG CalimarTitanium Edition TE45 , Dolphin Nautilus Plus with CleverClean, Lakeland Florida

4. Back To Top    #4

Yes, congratulations on the new cell. I've also installed a new salt cell to replace my old one and have after 5 weeks have only added liquid chlorine once so far to aid in keeping my FC up to snuff. I've been turning down the % of my cell production on a weekly basis after testing most everyday of the week after fooling with the run time/cell % at the start. Currently my production of CL is actually over my target for my CYA and my FC has been holding very steady since adding borates. Time will tell to see if I have to turn down production even further.
    IG Pebbletec Blue Tahoe; Paddock Pool PCC 2000 pop-up; 22,275 gal 32' x 16' Diving with Auto-Fill
    Pentair 420 Cartridge filter; 3 hp VS Whisperflo Main Drain, 1 1/2 hp Whisperflo Running Pop-Ups; Jandy AquaPure 1400
    1 1/2 Whisperflo dedicated to Rock Waterfall; TF-100; Taylor K-1766; Pool Built in 1997

5. Back To Top    #5

Hi,

We were swimming this weekend and the pool is so clear. It's unbelievable. So much better than last year. Thanks Everyone
    IG Gunite pool. 30,000 gallons. Hayward type sand filter. Circupool SI 45 salt system.

6. Back To Top    #6

16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!